Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday the 13th

Friday, December 13, 2013

Mega Millions is over $425 million and I hopefully bought the winning ticket.  Will know after tonight’s drawing.  Now back to reality.  Need to get the snow thrower out to be ready for the snow expected tonight.  Going to be warmer today so I need to get a lot of the outdoor stuff done while I can.  Not getting warmer anytime soon.

1-20131213_155113

Surprised myself and got Miss Adventure into the garage this afternoon.  Great to get that done before it got covered in snow.  And the snow thrower is sitting at the front of the garage ready to do its job , if necessary.

Went to Walmart today to do a little grocery shopping so we don’t have to go out tomorrow.  While out, I took four bags of empty aluminum cans and a ton of bags of newspapers to the recycle bins.  Dolly bought $5 of lotto tickets so I believe we have it in the bag between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment