Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Caverns of Sonora – Part 2

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Cool this morning.  Saw a deer when I went for my shower this morning. Deer at Caverns of SonoraHere I am working on my blog last night putting photos together for my blog.   Don’t have to leave here at any certain time and I only have a 2 hour drive today, I am not in a hurry.  Dad working on his blog

Supposed to be 66 in Fort Stockton and I am looking forward to warmer weather.  Been cold here in Sonora. Before documenting today’s trip, here are more photos of the Caverns of Sonora.Caverns of Sonora

Caverns of SonoraCaverns of SonoraCaverns of Sonora Caverns of Sonora Caverns of Sonora Caverns of Sonora image Caverns of Sonora Caverns of Sonora Caverns of Sonora

 Caverns of Sonora

 The trip to Fort Stockton, Texas was only 150 miles and after my shower and filling the water tank, I was on the road at 11:00 a.m.  Went 60 with an 80 mph speed limit.   Had to slow down and stop for a short time, while a big tow truck worked on up-righting a trailer.  Looks like driver fell asleep. Truck accident Hope he is all right.  The rest of the trip was uneventful. I-10 in West Texas Stopped at a rest stop for lunch and I am now in the Walmart parking lot for the night.Sonora, Texas to Fort Stockton, Texas

See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment