Sunday, February 5, 2017

Super Bowl LI

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Like millions of others, I prepared for and watched the Super Bowl game today.

1-IMG_2705

1-IMG_2706

Great half-time show with Lady Gaga!

1-IMG_2733

This says it all for Brady and the New England Patriots!

1-IMG_2722

Good thing I didn’t post my blog when the New England Patriots were down an insurmountable 3-28.

This picture says it all!  Amazing game!  I’m so glad I watched.  Greatest comeback in Super Bowl history!

1-IMG_2768-001

Looks like rain tonight.  Storm clouds are moving in over the mountains!

1-IMG_27301-IMG_27311-IMG_2732

1-IMG_2713-002

See you later.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the Super Bowl. We don't follow any sports but support your passion! Nice photos yet again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patsy. My wife is a big football fan, so I must be too! You know how that is.

      Delete
  2. It was a pretty amazing game. I had almost counted the Patriots out but I know how great Brady is and by golly he came through! Jan even enjoyed the game. Disappointed in the half time show. Mediocre at best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jesse. Brady did come through in the second half. I had my blog written with Brady's sad face expecting that would be the end, but as you say, Brady can work miracles.

      Delete
  3. It was was a very exciting game, that's for sure! Just what you'd want in a Super Bowl. I don't know what halftime show Jesse watched. I know he's not a fan, but so u called for. Looks like plenty of clouds there! Stay dry!

    ReplyDelete