Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Oklahoma City Here We Come

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

 Mainmap

Last day of 2013 and we spent the day on the road.  Left Rolla, MO around 8:30 this morning and headed southwest on I-44.  First stop was for lunch at Hardees and gas at Loves, then on our way again.  Didn’t get any good pictures of Tulsa but we tried. 

Before beginning on our trip, I had scouted out places to stay on our way out, but plans didn’t work out and at the end of the day I was not nearly as far as I thought I would be. 

I didn’t want to stay at a Walmart two days in a row so while on the road between Tulsa and Oklahoma City, I jumped on the internet to find a place just east of Oklahoma City.  Found Abe’s RV and gave them a call.  Joe, the manager said they would be closing at 5:30 for New Year’s Eve, which gave me just enough time to get there.  We arrived around 5:00.

1-20131231_181536

1-100_0496

Tomorrow we head west for another day.  Have not made plans for where we are staying.  I must do that in the morning, so I will have a destination. 

See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment