Friday, March 4, 2016

Day of Rest

Friday, March 4, 2016

This morning I could tell my feet and ankles were not going hiking or climbing montains today.  I am taking a day off and rest them.

Saguaro Cactus   Wash

All I did today was to take Yuma and Fergie for walks around camp and that was it.  The rest of the day, I just propped my feet up in my lounge chair and enjoyed the beautiful day.

My heart stopped for a second when I looked down and saw this.  My first root snake.

Root snake

Bone pile.  Hope they aren’t human.

1-IMG_20160304_172738593

Another beautiful sunset on Saddle Mountain.  I can’t believe we live here.

Evening at Saddle Mountain

See you later.

1 comment:

  1. You certainly have posted some beautiful pictures of the Saddle Mountain area. We spent a couple of months in the area, though at the Saddle Mountain RV Park. We road out into the area you are in a few times and your pictures remind us of those rides. It is a beautiful area.

    ReplyDelete