Monday, January 15, 2024

A few things accomplished and Play-Offs

 Finally, the weather is getting back to normal around here.  Will be in the 70s later this week and hopefully, no more 30s for awhile.

First thing I did this morning was run to Walmart for breakfast stuff.  Didn't have anything in the house to eat.

Have a couple of jobs I would like to achieve before the games this afternoon.  Tomorrow, I start with the injection pressure valve removal.  Shouldn't take more than an hour to get it out.  We will see.  Let you know tomorrow evening.

This morning, I jumped on Google to find out where the back lights fuse is for the Jeep.  Not sure I've told you, but my back lights used when the front lights are on have not worked since last year.  I rarely drive at night, but the few times I have, I've turned the hazard lights on.

Google told me the fuses are located behind the glove box.  So, I removed it per instructions and there they were.  Thank goodness for Google.  I would never have found them.

Took out the fuse and it looked okay but switched it out with another one and asked Clea to come out and check them.  Hooray!  They worked.  One important job done.

While Clea was there, I asked if she would help me take the Jeep back seat from storage in the WL and help me put it back where it belongs.  This last spring, I removed it to place all the junk I was taking home, and I needed the space.

Yuma and I laid outside enjoying the beautiful weather till game time and then it was on.

Dolly had Buffalo in the family pool, so we were rooting for them over Pittsburgh.  Buffalo won comfortably, so Dolly and I are still in the pool.

Clea had spent the entire afternoon with Annie, Kay's mother.  She is fine, but not really able to stand by herself yet.  Clea texted me later in the afternoon saying she would be home around 5:30 to fix dinner.  I wasn't going to have that, suggested we split the cost of a KFC chicken bucket and have that for dinner.  She jumped on it.

We ate dinner and watched the first half of the game at the house.  It was Tampa Bay against Philadelphia.  Came home at half-time and quickly set my TV up in the bedroom, so Yuma wouldn't keep pushing me to go to bed.  He loves bedtime!

Both comfy.
I favored Tampa Bay and they won handily.  Now I'm going to watch the news and then hit the sack.  I'm hoping to say removing the part from the WL was a success tomorrow.  

Thanks for stopping by. 

13 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you got the back lights on the jeep working. Yes, it was a good football day. I'm sure the KFC was yummy, too. Good luck workjng on the MH part tomorrow. Enjoy the warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will certainly be good to read your success story tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would Jeff, but probably something will spoil it.

      Delete
  3. It will be much safer with working taillights on the Jeep.
    Good luck with the planned project today. We will be staying tuned.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you fixed those tail lights!!
    Good luck with the valve install.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Working tail lights are always a plus!
    Hope your project went like you expected.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are telling us you had no turn signals and no tail lights? Very important to have them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily, I had turn lights, so no problems during the day. Just no tail light at night.

      Delete