Saturday, October 25, 2014

Beautiful Fall Day

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Foggy morning

Started out with a little fog and by 10 o’clock it had burned off.  Today is going to be a beautiful sunny day with a high of 75.  Can’t beat that for the last week in October.

Fall leaves

Today is a good day to feed the burn pile with pine needles and leaves.  The back yard has so many trees with leaves, I decided to just spend a few hours on the driveway.  If I had known it was going to be three hours of back breaking work, I would have stayed in and watched horror movies on SyFy. 

Done

Now that I have finished, I am happy.  Lots more to go, but done for the day. 

Still waiting for the PCM for the jeep.  Hopefully, all goes well and the part comes in next week and it works.

Took a shower, played Dolly in some 500 Gin Rummy and got beat.  Now, we’re watching the Royals beating the Giants.
Royals beating Giants

See you later.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! That was just 30 days ago and I already miss all the green around me. All I see now is just white. Hahaha! Anyway, it's good that you guys were able to do yard work before the early cold season set in. Thanks so much for sharing that! Wishing you guys the best of health!

    Mike Mcmillen

    ReplyDelete