Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Doing Taxes

 I woke up to a beautiful morning with not a cloud in the sky.  First 70s day coming up with a high in the low 70s.  And guess what!!  This is the day I designated to do my Federal Taxes.😖

Can't put it off any longer.  Dolly had sent me pictures of my tax information which made it tough as I went through TurboTax trying to answer their millions of questions.  It took all day squinting at those pictures and trying to locate the correct form.  Hated it.  All for a $424 refund!

Now, I have a choice.  Do I put the pictures of my tax information on this post OR more pictures of my hike through Antelope Canyon yesterday?


I'm lagging behind the group













Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

  1. I think you chose wisely with these photos over tax papers.lol. We met Jim today, a very handsome, warm and friendly guy!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful pictures of Antelop Canyon. Jim mentioned meeting Deb and Riley yesterday. I'm glad he was able to fix them up with the batteries they needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too funny. Not a tough decision at all. Love this canyon pictures. Hard to believe they are not soft. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long ago the Lower Canyon was FREE and not very crowded. But they were very proud of the upper canyon and guided tours were required. Both canyons are beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things are changing with the times. Enjoyed the tour.

      Delete
  5. These Pictures show the real you. Numbers are just that.
    Be Safe and Enjoy your refund.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rick. I am so glad I made the decision to head to Utah and northern Arizona. Beautiful country.

      Delete
  6. Swell photos, a place I would have liked to check out. My rig and I are running low on adventures..Not whining, we've traveled a bunch.

    ReplyDelete