Friday, November 11, 2022

Happy Veterans Day!

Then I got out of bed around 8:30, I wasn’t feeling that bad.  A little sore at the bottom of my calves.  Yuma was just fine.  He’s been resting most of the day.



I was out of about everything, food wise for both Yuma and me, so first thing I did was make a list and Yuma and I headed to the Walmart just up the road.  Still fairly cool, so no problem with Yuma waiting in the car.  Glad I had a cart to lean on because my calves were pretty sore, and that’s a big store.

After returning, we both had big breakfast and then walked around a little to give Yuma some exercise.  Mostly, he walked and I watched.  After resting for awhile, I decided if I was going to watch Gold Rush tonight, I better get on the stick and get my Outdoor Dish hooked up and running.

I thought I could do it myself, but after getting an error saying I’m Not Authorized, I gave their help desk a call and they got me up and running.  I’m ready.

Till dinner time, Yuma and I just took it easy.  I charged all my batteries so I’m ready for TV tonight, I hope.  Let you know how my solar generators do tomorrow.  It’s time to publish now because I don’t want to wait till after the TV shows because it will be bedtime.

Thanks for stopping by.

 

11 comments:

  1. You did pretty good after your 3 mile hike yesterday. Glad you were sore. It's a good thing you got some groceries, so you can relax this weekend. That's always a tiring chore. Enjoy Gold Rush and White Water tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 🇺🇸 Happy Veterans Day! Thank you for your service. Thank you to all veterans for their service to our country and maintaining our freedoms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doug, I too thank you for your service! Enjoy a relaxing evening with the dish working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeff. Things are looking up. Hope Monday goes well.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your service, Doug.
    Looks like you really wore Yuma out...lol Fingerscrossed everything goes well Monday; you can then get the new tires on the White Lion and be on your way further west.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your word are dear to my heart. Hpoefully things happen that way.

      Delete
  5. Glad you weren't too sore after the hike and the jeep ride. Yuma looks to be enjoying his rest time.
    Thank you for your service Doug.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your service! Yuma is just too cute! Glad you two have some food now LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Shirley. Starting to get into it. Decided to go with flow and enjoy my time as long as it goes.

    ReplyDelete