Monday, November 24, 2014

Cold and Windy

Monday, November 24, 2014
 Cold and Windy Backyard Thank goodness I did most of the outside work yesterday.  This morning I woke up to snow flurries and blasting 30 mph winds.  All my moving plans are now on hold till tomorrow morning.  Refuse to go out in this cold.  I am very glad to be heading south tomorrow.  Can’t be soon enough.

I did finish placing the inverter into the MH under the bench seat for the table, screwed it in permanently and hooked up the battery wires to it.  It is now ready for600 watt pure sine iverter 600 watt pure sine inverter use.  Still no sun to test the 100 watt solar panel. 
 

 

 

 

 

 

Played my last game of cards for this year and I finally won a game and now we will finish up the evening with a football game.   Tomorrow is “D”eparture day.

See you later.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment