Tuesday, November 4, 2014

New Point and Shoot Camera and Vote Day

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Sony Camera Ordered a Cyber-shot DSC-HX50V 20.4 MP 30x Optical Zoom Wi-Fi Digital Camera bundle through RVSue at Amazon this morning.  My old Kodak DC4800 3.1 MP, I used last winter, gave up the ghost.  It still works, but the view screen doesn’t work, so can’t see the menu to do anything.

I also have a Sony DSLR-A500 12.3 MP Digital Camera with two lenses: a Sony 18-55 and a Sony 55-300.

I will be taking both Sony cameras with me this winter.  I am not an expert when it comes to cameras, but from what I have read, this new camera will be light enough (9.59 oz) and the dimensions are (4.25 x 2.52 x 1.5″) making it easy to carry with me on my hikes and bike rides, like I did with my Kodak.

Dolly and I went out to vote this morning.  First time we both went together.  One of us was at work in the past.

Yesterday, I pulled out my back-up camera and set it up in the MH.  After a year, took me awhile to figure out where all the wires go, but finally got it working.  When I spliced wires together last year, I just taped them together.  Of course, those came loose inside the tape and it took me awhile to figure out why the viewing screen would not come on.  Today, I went down to Advance Auto Parts and bought some bullet connectors and did it better this time.

Still waiting on the CPU for the jeep.  Hope it comes in this week.  I am planning to leave on the 25th, and this could be a show stopper.  I am also hoping the tag renewal forms come in before I leave.  The MH is due January 1st.  I don’t want to try and figure out where Dolly can mail them.  I know RVSue has gone though this each year, so I can check her blog to find out how she picks up mail and Amazon purchases, if I need to.

Dolly beat me in Gin Rummy on Sunday, but I won yesterday and today.  We seem to go back and forth with this card game.

Time for a little TV and then off to bed.

See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment