Friday, November 14, 2014

Coyote in the Snow

Friday, November 14, 2014

My middle son, Steve, works for Illinois State University.  Yesterday morning during the snow showers, he took some brush to the landfill on the west side of Normal.   As he was throwing brush into the pile, he noticed this coyote, not far from him, just watching.  He looks very big and very healthy.Coyote

It has been a very cold today.  Never got out of the mid-twenties.  More like January around here.  Dolly, Fergie and I stayed in all day watching TV and resting.

This evening after dinner, we played a game of Gin Rummy and I managed a win.Squirrel on the feeder

Didn't hear any news on the part for the jeep today, so guess it is still in the mail.  Hopefully, tomorrow will be the day.  I did receive the tag renewal for the motorhome in the mail today, so I will be able to get the tag renewed next week.  The jeep isn’t due till February, so I will ask if I can renew it early; otherwise, I will have Dolly send it to me.

See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment