Thursday, March 7, 2024

Shopping Day and Survivor

Yuma got up twice in the night.  2:30 and 4:30.  I think he had to go number 2, but he has to do a lot of walking to do that and I wasn't in the mood, so both times he came back in unhappy.  

Both times I was having dreams and he cut them off.  One, I was glad he did, because it was a tedious dream doing things I didn't enjoy.  The other was pretty good till he ended it with a loud bark.

At 7:30, he got up again.  It had sprinkled off and on over the night and it was still spitting, but I could see blue skies here and there.  We walked and he did his usual running around looking for the perfect spot while getting his butt relaxed.  And then he went and we were both happy.

I played mind games and had two cups of coffee outside, enjoying the nice morning.  A little cool, but with a jacket I was fine.  Before I knew it, it was going on noon and I hadn't eaten breakfast yet.  Did I ever tell you that I'm a slow starter?

Yuma doing guard duty while I drink coffee

Did that, took my morning pills and off Yuma and I went to look for groceries.  I couldn't remember the best one in town, so we wandered around the tiny stores searching for things I needed.  We also stopped into the vending area to look around.



Not much of a crowd and no Big Tent

Got a few things, mainly bread and a long fire lighter.  As we were driving back I noticed the grocery store, Roadrunner.  I remembered it being pretty good, so if I need something else, I'll stop in there.

Part of the Kofa Mountain range

When we got home, I started setting up Dish to watch Survivor.  After about an hour with no luck, Dolly said I probably can't stream on Dish, but I could watch it on the Paramount+ app on my phone.

Finally, after a little password problems, Dolly changed it and I was in like Flint.  I clicked on Survivor and up it came.  I happily watched almost the whole hour and I told Dolly, I thought Carolyn was going to be voted out.

She came back with "there is no Carolyn on this episode".  To my horror, I had been watching the first show of the first season.  

Dolly said I should be watching season 46 episode 2.  Now she tells me.  Oh well, I enjoyed the one I watched.  I didn't remember that far back anyway.  I'll watch the correct one tonight.

I pulled out the grill at 5 o'clock and fixed Yuma and me a hamburger now that I have bread.  We both enjoyed a good dinner.

Now, it is time to watch the right Survivor and then hit the sack.  Turned out to be a nice partly cloudy day with cool temperatures.  I'll take it.

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. It's good you made it to the store after the late start.its always nice to have a leisurely breakfast.Maybe you'll be able to see a more recent episode of Survivor tonight. Of course, season one was an interesting one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watched 2 hours of Survivor tonight. Didn't plan it, but it happened. It was a nice relaxing day.

      Delete
  2. Lol. I've done that too....watched the wrong season of a series. There's a small learning curve when using the apps. I also watched Survivor last night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good show. I felt so sorry for Jess. She deserved to be voted out, but not the fun they made of her behind her back. She lucked out though.

      Delete
  3. I just can't get into those series shows. Good thing, because I don't stream anything. Glad you got it to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. There are a lot of movies to stream, but I don't have the time 😕

      Delete
  4. Glad you got Survivor, 2 episodes! I forget too, btw.

    ReplyDelete