Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Nothing in Particular

 This morning I slept in until 8 o'clock for some reason.  Laid in bed till almost 9 o'clock reading the news and letting the RV warm up.  It was 39 degrees out but didn't feel too bad inside.  By 10 o'clock it was already 58 degrees and nice outside.  It moves from cold to nice out quickly once the sun is shining.  Here's a bad shot of us in the White Lion watching TV this morning.

Dolly sent a picture of Fergie outside in her sweater in a dusting of snow they had over night.

Sweet Fergie
Slowly ate breakfast till close to noon, the way I like it.  After breakfast, we went over for a visit with Tom and Deb.  It was a beautiful day with little wind and lots of sunshine.  Maybe if it is nice tonight Tom will have a fire going.  We'll see.

Once leaving there, Yuma and I ran into town to get some eggs and milk.  Did that and I saw a wall with murals I had not seen before, so took pictures of them.

I didn't go around taking pictures of all the murals since I've done that in the past.  Following is a link to More Murals.  There are more if you do a search on the word "murals" on my search option.










 
Of course Yuma had to walk on the grass.


Where is everyone?

Later in the afternoon, Yuma and I took a short walk and then laid back and watched the sun set.


Old Jeep or wagon trail


Just as the sun went down, Tom came over to say the the fire is out for tonight.  Little wind and chilly out now.  Tomorrow it will be 70 degrees and a much better evening for a fire, so that's the plan.

I'm going to fix burgers for tonight and run the generator for awhile and watch TV before going to bed.

See you later.

13 comments:

  1. Interesting murals. The one of (what looks like) a gila monster is really neat. I love the pic of the three-fingered cactus. It's beautiful. Poor Yuma has no townie friends. Enjoy your early evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dolly. These were new murals except for the Ajo Copper News building. Had to get that one. Yuma saw some friends but he couldn't get close because of CovidID 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the virtual tours Doug. It's nice to see areas we have enjoyed and hope to get back to someday, through another's lens. Gord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gordon. Glad you're able to see the areas you're missing this year.

      Delete
  4. Nice murals, my favourite is the one with the musical notes. :)
    The grass looks so nice and the weather sounds great!
    Love the pix Dolly sent of Fergie. What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patsy. Fergie is Mom's baby! I always like the building. Zoom in and you see all kinds of stuff like the horses in the clouds.

      Delete
  5. Those murals are just so amazingly special. That's a cute little Fergie in her pink sweater!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful picture of our beautiful flag!! Sounds like a great day to me, doing just what you want. Have you tried out your new propane fire pit yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was an enjoyable day. Got things done and still had time to do nothing. 😀 Got the propane tank filled but no fire yet. For sure when I get to Yuma.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are murals I do not remember seeing before will need to get a location. I know last time we were here there were new ones in the alley way. I do like that there are so many of them around town.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a few new murals in Ajo alright.

    ReplyDelete