Sunday, January 24, 2016

Football Play-offs

Sunday, January 24, 2016

This was my view as Yuma and I took a walk this morning.  A moonset over the mountains.

Moon setting over the mountains

I debated whether  to take Yuma and hike a canyon in the Kofa Mountains today, or stay at the camp and watch the football play-offs.  Decided that the canyon could wait till tomorrow, but the football games were only today.

First game, the Denver Broncos beat the New England Patriots in a close contest 20-18.  Went down to the last minute before the winner was determined.  Dolly has Denver in our family football pool.  She is in the superbowl.

Watching the Carolina Panthers destroy the Arizona Cardinals in the second game.  The score is 42-14 so I am going out on a limb and say Denver and Carolina will be in Superbowl 50 two weeks from now.  Our son, Jim has Carolina, so it will be Dolly and Jim battling it out for the big money.

Yuma and I did take several walks today and I got a few photos of the Sonoran Desert around our camp.

Yuma and I walking the Sonoran DesertKofa Mountains.

Palo Verde tree and brush  Yuma leading the way

Kofa Mountains

See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment